OPaL - One Parent Link
1. Forms of assistance
- Material aid
- Meeting physical needs like shelter, home furnishing, food, clothing, etc.
- Support group
- Provision of emotional support and building community and solidarity through support groups, events, and chat groups to share information and resources. Referrals to trained counselors are also available.
- Home visits
- Visitation builds contact and helps assess a family's needs and circumstances.
- Income supplementation / job placement
- Increase household income by helping to secure jobs, betterpaying positions, or through income supplementation projects.
- Provision of temporary shelter to families in crisis.
Want Sticky Header