What is H.O.P.e shop?
H.O.Pe stands for “Helping Other People enterprise”. It is a project to provide an avenue for single mothers, the disabled and poor to market their products. It is also a place for employment opportunities and skills training.
Objectives of H.O.P.e shop
- To develop a caring society by creating awareness of the plight of others and how everyone can play a part in helping other people
- To create opportunities for our clients by helping them to help themselves
- To partner corporations and businesses with a social conscience that are committed to helping other people
- To instill social responsibility in consumers that they can still shop and help other people at the same time
How does H.O.P. e shop help other people?
- To seek new markets and provide an avenue for our clients to market their products
- To provide employment opportunities for our clients in the production process or as sales personnel
- To provide skills training and transfer of knowledge and skills to our clients.
Who are you helping when you buy from HOPe shop?
- Single mothers and their children
- People with disabilities
- Poor families
How you can help?
- Buy what you need at H.O.Pe shop
- Tell other people about H.O.Pe shop
- Tell us about other people who can be a part of H.O.Pe shop
- Tell us about other companies/businesses that would like to partner with H.O.Pe shop
- Be a trainer to impart your knowledge/skill to the needy
- Be a sponsor to underwrite cost of production
- Be a volunteer to help promote sales at H.O.Pe shop
The cookies made by the beneficiaries were sold at Mahkota Parade Melaka.
Our bakery chefs in action...
Newspaper coverage on the event.